Inside this Newsletter
- Important Dates to Remember
- Updates at Hales Property Management
- Changes to HOA Board Rights in 2017
- Maintenance Tip: Changing Your HVAC FIlter
- From the Desk of Keith Hales
Important Dates to Remember:
Oct. 9: Chicago Marathon
Oct. 10: Columbus Day Parade
Oct. 13 – 23: Chicago Museum Week
Updates at Hales Property Management
Please note that garbage will not be collected this Monday, October 10th in honor of Columbus Day. Click here for more information regarding non-scheduled garbage collection days. The 2016 Bank of America Marathon is this Sunday, October 9th. Click here for information regarding street closures for the race.
Hales would like to welcome Tom Guerrero and BJ Stradley to the management team!
We are also thrilled to welcome three new buildings to our portfolio: 1355 N. Mohawk, Park Glenwood and Wilsher Condo Association.
Q & A
Q: Can associations put restrictions on the rental of units in their building?
Interested in a Career with Hales?
Hales Property Management is currently hiring. If you are up to the challenge of the exciting world of property management in Chicago, view our available positions today.
Changing Your HVAC Filter
Changes to HOA Board Rights in 2017
1. To discuss probable or pending litigation.
2. To discuss third party contracts or information regarding appointment, employment, engagement, or dismissal of an employee, independent contractor, agent, or other provider of goods and services.
3. To interview a potential employee, independent contractor, agent, or other provider of goods and services.
4. To discuss violations of the rules and regulations of the association.
5. To discuss member’s or unit owner’s unpaid share of common expenses.
6. To consult with the association’s legal counsel.
From the Desk of Keith Hales
From all of us here at Hales Property Management, welcome new owners! We look forward to working with you to ultimately continue to add value to your building/investment. For our existing owners, your opinion matters to me. Please let me know how we can improve our services by sending an email or contacting me directly at 312.757.4651 with any suggestions.