Looking to work in a fast-paced industry with an experienced and healthy growing company?
Hales Property Management (www.halesinc.com) is searching for a talented individual to serve as
an Account Administrator. The Account Administrator is responsible for completing a wide variety
of customer service, administrative, accounting, and other project and support related tasks and
will report directly to the Senior Account Manager at Hales Property Management.
- Collects, answers and distributes emails, phone calls, mail, correspondence memos, faxes,
forms and inquiries from staff, clients and vendors.
- Supports administrative and operational managers with general customer service issues as
needed and provides general support to visitors.
- Organizes and schedules appointments, plans meetings and takes detailed minutes, acts as a
point of contact for internal and external staff, clients and vendors.
- Assists with new/outgoing property transitions and general office requests as necessary.
- Organizes office filing system set up and changes and maintains contact lists and departmental
- Creates Word documents and Excel spreadsheets and utilizes other various Microsoft Office
tools for various purposes.
- Supports Senior Account Manager and Accounting and Operational teams with overseeing
company/property bank accounts, reconciliations and audits for accuracy and completeness.
- Assists with processing of employee reimbursements, invoices, accounts receivable, fees,
internal/external bank account transfers, sales, property refund checks, etc.
- Monthly reporting on delinquent owner accounts to Senior Account Manager and Property
- Supports annual property tax return project, annual report filings and W-9 property
preparations, as well as various tasks/projects assigned to administrative staff.
Skills & Abilities
- Excellent customer service, interpersonal, organizational, writing, communication and people
management skills, ability to work independently and as a member of a team.
- Resourceful, creative, decisive, action and results-oriented, able to meet stringent deadlines
- Ability to work with sensitive information and maintain confidentiality.
- Computer proficiency should include Microsoft Office Applications (Outlook, Word, Excel),
email, scanners and use of QuickBooks Online.
- Office experience in a professional setting required.
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A./B.S.) in Business or related field, or equivalent combination of
education and experience preferred.
- Previous customer service and administrative experience (within the property management
industry preferred but not required).
- This position requires timely arrival to the work place each day, as well as a reliable presence
at the office throughout the day unless during the lunch hour or work breaks as approved by
- Potential physical demands may include the ability to lift up to 35lbs; standing, sitting, walking
and occasionally climbing.
- The Account Administrator will be required to work at a personal computer and talk on the
phone for extended periods of time.
- Ability to work extended/flexible hours on occasion to meet deadlines.
Disclaimer: This is not an all-inclusive job description; therefore, management has the right to
assign or reassign schedules, duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
- Retirement savings program
- Health insurance benefits
- Salary based on experience
- Bonus based on performance
- Personal Time Off
- Work From Home Opportunities and Half-Day Friday’s