In this day and age, the majority of property management companies have introduced a digital component to their services, and with good reason. In our increasingly digital world, communicating with owners and property managers is infinitely easier online.
A digital portal enables your property management company to:
- Send out digital communications to a mailing list of building residents, quickly and effectively notifying everyone with building updates, tips, best practices, events, and
- Present residents and owners with sensitive documentation that can be safely behind a login portal.
- Collect monthly assessments online, which is now the method most owners prefer to pay.
- Have an emergency and non-emergency repair request forms online that automatically alert the responsible party of what needs to be done.
- Send surveys or other inquiries to everyone in the building when trying to find out information about their building experience.
- Conveniently keep notes about the property management company’s interaction history with each individual owner, which ultimately helps to improve customer service.
- Keep a digital building directory that allows building residents to contact each other about various issues.
- Advertise that the property management company offers a modern and convenient user interface that’s in touch with the times.
Have a question about how we’re improving property management via digital channels? We’re happy to discuss—get in touch with us!