As the weather cools and the days grow shorter, it’s time to start thinking about how to make your home cozier for the fall season. Here are 8 decor tips to get you started:
1. Switch out your light, summery bedsheets for a heavier fabric like flannel or wool. Not only will this keep you warmer at night, it will also give your bedroom a cozier feel.
2. Swap your light quilt for a heavier duvet or comforter. This is an easy way to add some extra warmth to your bedding without having to buy new sheets.
3. Invest in a stylish space heater. This can be a great way to take the chill out of any room in your house, and they come in a variety of styles to match any decor.
4. Add throw blankets to your living room or bedroom. Not only do they look cozy, they’re also great for snuggling up in when the temperature drops.
5. If you have a patio or deck, consider adding a heater to extend its use into the cooler months. This way you can still enjoy the outdoors even when the temperatures cool.
6. Create a cozy reading nook by adding an armchair and floor lamp to your living room or bedroom. This is the perfect spot to curl up with a good book on a cold day.
7. Dress up your fireplace for the season by adding a fall-themed mantel scarf or hanging some dried corn stalks from the mantle. This will give your fireplace a warm and inviting look.
8. Finally, don’t forget the candles! Candles are always a great way to add some ambiance to any room, and they can also make it smell like fall. Pumpkin spice scented candles are especially popular this time of year.
By following these tips, you can quickly and easily turn your home into a cozy haven for the fall season. So get decorating and enjoy the cooler weather! Explore the blog for more condo lifestyle tips!