Being an HOA board member is challenging work. Between navigating the demands of the owners, keeping up with legal updates, and ensuring the best for your building all while keeping an eye on the reserves, being a board member can be a handful.
Thankfully, there are things you can do to succeed. Join us for a free workshop on how to navigate all these challenges and come out on top as an effective board member!
- When: Wednesday, November 19th, from 6pm to 8pm
- Where: Hales Property Management Office
- 1411 W. Chicago Ave. Ste. 1, Chicago, IL
- Price: FREE
With advice from the property experts from Hales Property Management and the legal pros at Arnstein and Lehr LLP, this seminar will cover general board member best practices as well as 2015 industry updates you need to be aware of.
- How to run an effective board meeting
- What board members need to know
- How to enforce rules and regulations
- 2015 Illinois legislative updates and changes
We’ll also be happy to address any questions you have or any issues you’ve come up against in your board member duties. Be sure to tell your fellow board members about this one-time opportunity!
We hope you see you there!
RSVP now at: EventBrite – HOA Board Members: 4 Ways to Make Your Lives Easier
Hales Property Management has been servicing the Chicagoland area for over a decade, and offers a full suite of first-in-class property management services.